We are glad to welcome you as part of Allwyn! Let’s do great things together!
- Established In 2003
- Pride in having Top Talent on our Team
- Private And Government Sector Customers
- Consulting Services
- Software Products
New Hire Forms
Please ensure that you have done the following by now:
- I-9 form along with supporting documentation.
- W-4 form and any required state withholding forms.
- If any visa-related paperwork is required, please work with HR and ensure that it is filed before your start date.
- Sign into your ADP account or download the mobile app (iTunes and Google Play) to update your information (ADP ONBOARDING TUTORIALS).
In your first week at Allwyn, you will be provided with access to:
Attendance, Leave & Time Reporting
- You will need to record your time reporting in the HRIS (Oorwin) on a monthly basis no later than the 5th of each month. This may change based on specific client requirements or if you are a Headquarters employee.
- Payroll is run once a month and payment made via direct deposit on the 15th day of each month.
- Allwyn holiday schedule is as follows for 2019 and 2020. If you are working on a customer project, you are required to follow the customer’s holiday schedule.
Employee Conduct and Handbook
- Please see the latest Employee Handbook here.
- Remember – you are an ambassador of the Allwyn brand wherever you are.
Policy Training for CSS contractors
Click Here for policy training
Employee Referral Program
For all HR questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help you!
If you see any opportunities where Allwyn could help, please reach out to any one of us:
- The CEO – Madhu Garlanka email@example.com
- The President – Sudhakar Garlanka – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Account Manager
- Your HR Manager
Or simply write to us at email@example.com
Please share any accomplishments… big or small with us via email. We would love to hear from you!
Connect with us on linkedin.com/allwyncorp.