Benefits Enrollment – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Within 15 days of your start date, please ensure you fill out the enrollment forms for your medical/dental/vision insurance.
Medical – Options (Coverage begins 1st of the month following your date of employment)
If you have any questions on the plan benefits, please call 1-800-695-7526
Have questions? Please call us at 703.349.5882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits Enrollment – Retirement Savings (401k)
- Allwyn offers a 401K plan administered by ADP. This is a tax-deferred retirement savings plan.
- You will be eligible to enrol in the program immediately upon hiring.
- If you have any questions on the plan, investment options, you can reach ADP at 1-800-695-7526 between 9 AM TO 8 PM EST.
- You will be able to edit and make changes to your contributions using the ADP mobile app – iTunes and Google Play
- Have questions? Please call us at 703.349.5882 or email us at email@example.com.
Benefits Enrollment – Flexible Spending Account – Wage works
- Allwyn offers a flexible spending account where you can make pre-tax contributions to cover eligible medical and dependent care expenses. You can find the enrollment forms here.
- Submit completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 1st day of the month following your hire date.
- Medical (Healthcare) FSA: $500 per employee and can be used for medical, dental and vision expenses.
- Dependent Care FSA: $5,000 per family
- If you have children under the age of 13 years, your family can claim up to $5,000 per year in pre-tax dollars for dependent care; this includes daycare, childcare, nursery, preschool, a private sitter, before and after-school care and day camp expenses.
- You can find eligible expenses listed here Dependent Care FSA Expenses Table or Wageworks-Dependent Care FSA.
- When submitting claims for dependent care you will need to provide proof of payment when submitting your claim.
- The health care FSA participants will get 1 card in the mail that will be sent to their home address. They can use that 1 card for FSA eligible expenses for themselves and spouse and dependents. The can also go online to order additional debit cards if they would like their spouse to have their own debit card.
- The Dependent Care FSA plan that is for Day Care expenses does not offer a debit card option. Claims will need to be submitted online.
If you have any questions about the plan, please call this number 1-877-924-3967.