WELCOME! YOU CAN FIND ALL THE FORMS, BROCHURES AND OTHER BENEFITS RELATED INFORMATION HERE.
- About Allwyn
- New Hire Forms
- Benefits Enrollment – Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability Insurance
- Benefits Enrollment – Retirement Savings (401k)
- Benefits Enrollment – Flexible Spending Account - WageWorks
- Attendance, Leave and Time Reporting
- Employee Conduct and Handbook
- Employee Referral Program
- Labor Law Posters
We are glad to welcome you as part of Allwyn! Let’s do great things together!
A little something about who we are
- Established In 2003
- Pride in having Top Talent on our Team
- Private And Government Sector Customers
- Consulting Services
- Software Products
Allwyn was originally set up as a consulting company with its concentration primarily in the financial industry and public sector, providing application development, business and system analysis, application architecture, and project management services. Since that time, Allwyn has expanded its suite of services, providing technology partnership for product companies. We engage by providing for customer projects and ongoing operations, as well as the complete management, staffing and delivery of projects for which we assume full control and responsibility.
New Hire Forms
Please ensure that you have done the following by now:
- I-9 form along with supporting documentation.
- W-4 form and any required state withholding forms.
- If any visa-related paperwork is required, please work with HR and ensure that it is filed before your start date.
- Sign into your ADP account or download the mobile app (iTunes and Google Play) to update your information (ADP ONBOARDING TUTORIALS).
In your first week at Allwyn, you will be provided with access to:
Benefits Enrollment – Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
Within 15 days of your start date, please ensure you fill out the enrollment forms for your medical/dental/vision insurance.
Medical – Options (Coverage begins 1st of the month following your date of employment)
- Plan A –Anthem Health Keepers Silver/OAPOS
- Plan B –Anthem Gold PPOPlan #B: BO5R-SBC
- Enrollment Form
Additional Benefits Include
If you have any questions on the plan benefits, please call 1-800-695-7526
Have questions? Please call us at 703.349.5882 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits Enrollment –
Retirement Savings (401k)
- Allwyn offers a 401K plan administered by ADP. This is a tax-deferred retirement savings plan.
- You will be eligible to enrol in the program immediately upon hiring.
- If you have any questions on the plan, investment options, you can reach ADP at 1-800-695-7526 between 9 AM TO 8 PM EST.
- You will be able to edit and make changes to your contributions using the ADP mobile app – iTunes and Google Play
- Have questions? Please call us at 703.349.5882 or email us at email@example.com.
Enrollment – Flexible Spending Account – Wage works
- Allwyn offers a flexible spending account where you can make pre-tax contributions to cover eligible medical and dependent care expenses. You can find the enrollment forms here.
- Submit completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 1st day of the month following your hire date.
- Medical (Healthcare) FSA: $500 per employee and can be used for medical, dental and vision expenses.
- Dependent Care FSA: $5,000 per family
- If you have children under the age of 13 years, your family can claim up to $5,000 per year in pre-tax dollars for dependent care; this includes daycare, childcare, nursery, preschool, a private sitter, before and after-school care and day camp expenses.
- You can find eligible expenses listed here Dependent Care FSA Expenses Table or Wageworks-Dependent Care FSA.
- When submitting claims for dependent care you will need to provide proof of payment when submitting your claim.
- The health care FSA participants will get 1 card in the mail that will be sent to their home address. They can use that 1 card for FSA eligible expenses for themselves and spouse and dependents. The can also go online to order additional debit cards if they would like their spouse to have their own debit card.
- The Dependent Care FSA plan that is for Day Care expenses does not offer a debit card option. Claims will need to be submitted online.
If you have any questions about the plan, please call this number 1-877-924-3967.
Attendance, Leave and Time Reporting
- You will need to record your time reporting in the HRIS (Oorwin) on a monthly basis no later than the 5th of each month. This may change based on specific client requirements or if you are a Headquarters employee.
- Payroll is run once a month and payment made via direct deposit on the 15th day of each month.
- Allwyn holiday schedule is as follows for 2019 and 2020. If you are working on a customer project, you are required to follow the customer’s holiday schedule.
For payroll related questions, please contact Ramya Chadalavada – email@example.com
For benefits related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For employment visa and background check status related questions, please contact email@example.com
We are here to help you!
If you see any opportunities where Allwyn could help, please reach out to:
- The CEO – Madhu Garlanka firstname.lastname@example.org
- The President – Sudhakar Garlanka – email@example.com
- Your Account Manager – Chanel Mundy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your HR Manager – Kavitha Pothuri email@example.com
Please share any accomplishments… big or small with us via email. We would love to hear from you!
Connect with us on linkedin.com/allwyncorp.